Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend, it was our goal to do as little as possible. Does anyone else ever have this goal? After a very busy last two weeks, we needed a weekend at home.

This post will probably bore you to tears, and it's ok if it does!

Friday night started off with this beautiful sky. 


After dinner, Ben and I played with Bennett. Bennett's been trying hard to sit up for a while now. He was able to sit up for a few seconds at a time. This weekend, something clicked, and he started sitting up for longer periods of time. So we praxticed a lot of this: 



Friday night was also the Clemson bowl game. I couldn't believe it started at 8:30, that's a late game. I gave Ben fair warning that I would probably fall asleep on the couch while watching the game. 
Needless to say, I did not disappoint. I was very happy to find out that the Tigers won! 


Saturday was a lazy day. We played, watched Harry Potter, and the boys took naps. I'm usually all for naps, but I couldn't sleep, so I did this instead. After naps, Ben and I folded a mound of laundry. If there is one thing I hate doing, it's laundry. I would rather do dishes every day than laundry. That's usually why the laundry is typically washed, dried, but never folded and put away. While we did that, Bennett played in his seat. 


On Sunday, we went to church, came home and ate lunch, and this time Bennett and I took a nap. Ben watched football during this time. After naps, we played, and Bennett continued practicing sitting up. 


We had such a nice, relaxing weekend. It was good to do nothing and just enjoy spending time together as a family. I will leave you with a picture of this happy boy.  

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

 


1 comment: